
Electric cable cars were used until the 1950's as means of transportation in the underground level of the bridge across the Cuyahoga River.

View of the Cuyahoga River from the lower level of the bridge.
Another view of the Cuyahoga River through the the grating on the lower level of the bridge.

Who is that ghostly figure looking at my camera? Repent for your sins! The end is near! I think I saw that written somewhere down there on the bridge.
Waiting on Jules and Khatraz as they are lagging behind.

The Superior Lofts - A great place to live, see Klunky for details.
Some potential buyers of the Superior Lofts of Cleveland.
3 comments:
hell yeah! glad that bear claws is back under a new name! Bridge tour was too fun. Must go back in August.
I agree. I'm glad the reincarnation of Bear Claws is back! I would love to go on this tour, if we ever get invited to C-Town.
We're going again Labor Day weekend! Woo Woo. Come on out. It should be around 100 degrees in our house that weekend. :-)
Post a Comment